JUNIOR 3D Artist
We are looking for an experienced Junior 3D artist with a strong modeling skills, being great part of developing NOR3D visual identity and passion for making high-end architectural images to work remotely.
We want to enhance your expertise in 3ds Max and UE5 by building upon your existing knowledge and guiding you towards further growth. Through our comprehensive and tailored approach, we will equip you with the tools and techniques necessary to unlock your full potential in these powerful software programs.
You are ready to take a challenge and responsibility growing team and strengthening visual identity.
You are a reflected, focused, and disciplined personality with proficiency English skills, written and spoken. You have basics in 3ds Max, Corona renderer, Adobe package and similar software. Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 5 is a plus.
- Challenging 3D modeling and texturing skills
- Preparing early stage scenes and detailing them to the final looks
- Helping with post production tasks
- Work well with a team sharing tasks
- Expanding library
- Mood board setup
- 3D modeling, texturing, and rendering
- Visual identity research
- Building and managing content library
- Drone videography and 3D assistance
- Assist the senior 3D Artist on the daily basis
Expectations about you:
- Sharp eye on visual style and details
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, Corona
- Elementary knowledge of Adobe package and similar software
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to changes
- Confidence in following style guides, instructions, and critique feedback
- Comfortable working within multidisciplinary and international teams
- Commitment and the right attitude during the busiest periods
- Written and spoken English proficiency
- Experience managing projects and dealing with clients is an advantage
- Drone license is a plus
NOR3D is a studio, which focuses on visual storytelling by engaging design, fashion, and art. The studio was founded in 2018 and it is based in the vibrant BLOX HUB.
If you see yourself as part of the studio and growing together, send your application, CV, and portfolio in PDF format to [email protected] and enter ” 3D Artist-Junior” in the subject field. The applications are closed by April 16th.
If you have questions regarding the job position, you are welcome to contact Founder Mantas Vilkelis on tel. +45 53 65 28 33.