VIDEO EDITOR AND CINEMATOGRAPHER
Copenhagen – 2020 September
We are looking for skilled cinematographer and video editor intern to join our studio in Copenhagen from September 2020. Commitment required is 4-6 months, with possibility to extend for long-term growth within the studio.
As an intern in our Copenhagen studio, you will have the opportunity to work with us and be part of NOR3D growth. You will be working closely with our creative team on a wide range of projects, helping us to develop video style, format and creating workflow template merging 3D animation with real videos. This position gives you the opportunity to work closely with 3D artists, challenging technical and creative skills.
Internship period goals:
- Video show reel creation
- Developing visual video and photographic identity
- Setting up video creation and editing pipeline
- Filming and photography
- Video editing and color grading
- Visual identity research
- Building and managing content library
- Drone videography assistance
- Help film and produce digital marketing communication material
- Analyzing what triggers our clients and developing new concepts and video content upon our customers’ interests together with the team.
- Edit pre-filmed content guided by storyboard and your own creative flair.
Expectations about you:
- Sharp eye on visual style and details
- Great Photography and Video skills on site and postproduction
- Has a fair amount of experience with both editing and animation, and can work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to changes.
- Confidence in following style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
- Comfortable working within multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Familiar with After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and similar software
- Experience with creative development and script writing.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is required.
- Knowledge of Danish and/ or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Drone license is a plus
- You are in for a roller coaster of challenging tasks, self-improving responsibility and a fast-paced workflow. Most importantly, the rest of our talented team is always ready for discussion and a helping hand!
NOR3D can offer:
- A minimum of 25 hours per week (3 days a week), the time of the internship can be adapted to the intern needs
- The opportunity to gain insight into everyday life in an international startup and professional portraying studio
- A job with a lot of responsibility and opportunity in young growing studio
- Targeted feedback and guidance from your colleagues
- 4-6 months of practical training
- Possibility of employment after the internship
NOR3D is a studio, which focuses in visual storytelling by engaging design, fashion, and art. The studio was founded 2018 and it is based in the Stelling Hus building, designed by the famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen.
If you see yourself as part of the studio and grow together, send your application, CV and portfolio with links to previous video projects to email@example.com and enter “ Video editor and cinematographer Internship ” in the subject field.
If you have questions regarding the job position, you are welcome to contact Founder Mantas Vilkelis on tel. +45 53 65 28 33.