SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGNER
Copenhagen – 2021 Spring
We are looking for skilled marketing & graphic design students to join our studio in Copenhagen from September 2020. Commitment required is 4-6 months, with possibility to extend for long-term growth within the studio.
As an intern in our Copenhagen studio in BLOXHUB, you will have the opportunity to work with us and be part of NOR3D growth. You will be working closely with our creative team on a wide range of projects, helping us to get our visual message across multiple platforms as our website, social media, and materials for our projects. This position gives you the opportunity to be a part of shaping and expanding our brand.
Internship period goals:
- Marketing strategy
- Visual identity creation
- Communication system setup
- Creating and optimizing posts in social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Social media research – expanding audience
- Brainstorm new ideas for social media strategy
- Content creation
- Building and managing content library
- Creation and coordination of content and company article between the different social media platforms.
- Assist the Director in the preparation of client material
Expectations about you:
- Sharp eye on visual style and details
- Ability to translate brand mission and values into dynamic and captivating visuals.
- Passionate about creating, modify and implementing new design ideas.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to changes.
- Confidence in following style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
- You are a creative person with an uncontrollable desire to communicate in a compelling and engaging way
- You are passionate about the art of storytelling
- Structured, creative, high-paced and passion driven
- Flair for a minimalistic design
- The ability to work independently, finding content and solving problems
- Experience with basic web design and publishing
- Familiar with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat; video experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is required.
- Knowledge of Danish and/ or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- You are in for a roller coaster of challenging tasks, self-improving responsibility and a fast-paced workflow. Most importantly, the rest of our talented team is always ready for discussion and a helping hand!
NOR3D can offer:
- A minimum of 25 hours per week (3 days a week), the time of the internship can be adapted to the intern needs
- The opportunity to gain insight into everyday life in an international young and professional portraying studio
- A job with a lot of responsibility and opportunity in young growing studio
- Targeted feedback and guidance from your colleagues
- 4-6 months of practical training
- Possibility of employment after the internship
NOR3D is a studio, which focuses in visual storytelling by engaging design, fashion, and art. The studio was founded 2018 and it is based in the vibrant BLOX HUB.
If you see yourself as part of the studio and grow together, send your application, CV and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com and enter “ Social Media Designer Intern ” in the subject field.
If you have questions regarding the job position, you are welcome to contact Founder Mantas Vilkelis on tel. +45 53 65 28 33.